Tuesday 6 January 2015

Primark Haul

Hey guys and a happy new year!

When I visited my grandpa over the holidays I stumbled across a Primark store and of course I had to get in. I spent way too much money but it was worth it and today I wanna share with you the bits and pieces I bought. Unfortunately I can't tell you how much everything cost because clumsy me threw away the receipt, I'm sorry!



The first thing I bought is a huge jumper and I loooove these so much! They are incredibly comfy and you can just throw them on in a morning with a pair of black leggings and you're good to go. This one is in a light pink shade and I will definitely wear this piece all the time, especially since I have shoes in the exact same colour.


The secound piece I want to show you is a blouse also in light pink (I'm kind of obsessed with this shade recently) and this one has this cute little pattern in the neck and shoulder area. 


Aaand I bought another christmas jumper with a cute happy penguin with a hat on. You wouldn't believe how soft this is and because penguins are my favourite animals ever I just couldn't walk past it.


And another jumper, it's kind of wintery and looks really soft - but unfortunately isn't. You really need to wear a shirt underneath or it's going to itch which is pretty sad. Also I bought it too big which makes it look very wide.



As you can see I bought a lot of jumpers and this one is a long one again and I can't even tell you how much I love it! It is soft and can be combined with so many different things. It also has a very long zipper down the back which is kind of a highlight and makes it something more than just a "plain black jumper".
Btw the leggings I'm wearing are also from Primark and super cuddly inside, so it's also something for colder days. You'll see a close-up of it in the next picture.


Please don't judge me - it's another black jumper - but it's cold out and I still need long clothing (sadly, I can't wait for summer!) this one has a little highlight at the collar with this white patterned stripe which I think is totally cute! Also it is super cozy and perfect for winter! 
Here is also the close-up of the leggings, they are in kind of a red-berry shade and seriously so soft and comfy.


Yes I also bought a dress and I absolutely adore it! It's also in a berry shade with a leave pattern and looks super cute on and also keeps you warm in the winter. Usually I'm not the "dress person" except for holidays but this one is already in my favourite section in my wardrobe.


This one is a blouse in light pink again and this might be the favourite piece I bought. I already have this blouse in dark blue, red and twice in black and I've worn these so much, so when I go to Primark I usually pick one up in a different colour. It has a little pocket on the left side and gold buttons which I think makes it really lovely.


Also I purchased a cardigan in grey-black which is super comfy as well and can be thrown on over more or less everything.


I also got this mixture of a jumper and a blouse and I admire this so much. I already have something similar in black (without the white back) and I just think the collar is totally cute and the different coloured back has a pretty cool effect. Additionally I feel like a little school girl while wearing this.


And this is the last and coolest clothing item I ever bought. Since I'm a huge Harry Potter fan I physically couldn't walk past this. These pants are super comfortable and they have a Harry Potter print which made them irresistible. They also had these with the different houses plus the house logo, but I already have a Hogwarts shirt with the logo so I thought this might be a good addition to my Harry Potter themed clothing.


My love for penguins goes on.. I also got this scented candle inside a cute little penguin. The candle smells like vanilla and as you can see I haven't lit it yet, but it already smells amazing.


I acquired this washbag as well and will surely use this for my next vacation (which is only 24 days away - super exciting!) These bows are totally adorable right?


Surprisingly I didn't spent much time in the jewellery section (maybe because my jewellery boxes are more than full..) but I still got these two bracelets. 
The ones on the left are in kind of a orang-pink-pastel colour and unfortunately I don't have any other jewellery in this shade, so I have to keep looking for something like this. 
The bracelet on the right side is so cute and fits with a lot of jewellery I already have and will surely be worn a lot!

So guys, that's everything I bought at my latest Primark shopping spree. Please let me know in the comments if I should do these hauls more often or anything else you have in mind.

See you,
Juley.

2 comments:

  1. I always buy jumpers too big thinking they'll be snugly and then I just land up looking so wide haha xx
    www.dimpl3dbrunette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grey jumper with the collar is so adorable. <3

    ReplyDelete