Monday 11 May 2015

My MakeUp Storage and Collection



Hey guys,

last weekend I decided to buy something new for my make up collection, because it was just a mess and I could nearly find my essentials. So I went to IKEA and bought a nice storage called Godmorgon. I am so happy with this purchase since I am now able to put everything where it belongs and nothing is scattered throughout my bathroom anymore.
And now I wanted to show you what kind of products I have and you can see how I store them above.


Redness Solution - Clinique

Foundations:
Idefectivle 24h-matt - L'Oréal
Colours
Perfect Match - L'Oréal (x)
9 in 1 BB Cream - Manhattan


Eyeshadow Base - Rival de Loop
Wake Up Concealer - Manhattan
Perfect Match Concealer - L'Oréal


Powder:
Foundation Powder Mix - BeYu
Fit Me! - Maybelline
Indefectivle 24h-matt - L'Oréal

Blush:
Powder Blush 39N Elegant Violet - Manhattan


Eyeshadows:
All About Nude - Essence (x)
Eyemazing Effect - Manhattan
Absolute Bright - Catrice
Metal Glam - Essence
Pearl Dream - P2
Quattro 05 to die for - Essence


Mascaras:
Beauty Queen Volume Mascara - BeYu
Lashexpert Volume & Curl - BeYu

Eyeliners:
Express Kajal - Maybelline
Dramatic Khol Kajal - Rival de Loop
Master Kajal Liner - Manhattan
Liquid Eyeliner - Essence


Lipliner:
Colorsensational - Maybelline

Lipstick/gloss/balm:
Long Lasting Matte 050 - P2
Lip2Last - Manhattan
Catwalk Volume Gloss 55 - BeYu
Colours
Santa Baby - Lush
Super Stay 14h 110 neverending pink - Maybelline (x)
Sunny Lips - Bebe Young Care
Q 10 - Basic
Angel Star - Labello


Brush holder - IKEA (I believe in the flower or candle department)
Most Brushes - Amazon (I mentioned most of my brushes in my April favourites)

So, this is my make up storage and collection. Do you have any tips and tricks on how to keep your make up organized? Let me know in the comments! 

See you soon, 
Juley

2 comments:

  1. You're very well organised, I really need to take a leaf out of your book and get some proper containers. Thanks for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't really oranized before, but this container really helps. good luck to you and thanks xx

      Delete