Tuesday 24 March 2015

Harry Potter - the exhibition

Hey guys,

some of you may know that I've been to the Harry Potter exhibition in Cologne a few weeks back and I now wanted to share my experiences with you. I am a huge fan of Harry Potter since I was a little kid, I grew up with the films and read the books at least 10 times each. So this trip really was magical for me - the music alone gave me chills and seeing all those props from the sets almost made me cry (mostly because my Hogwarts letter still hasn't arrived) but you can see for yourself: (I'm sorry that the pictures don't have the best quality but I was only allowed to take them with my phone and without flash)
They really had the Knight Bus in front of the exhibition which made me really jumpy for everything to come.

I actually got to wear the Sorting Hat at it sorted me into Gryffindor (obviously, duh)

All aboard the Hogwarts train!


we honestly had to let her finish 'singing'..



Standing in Umbridge's office was freaky - everything is pink!


I forgot my earmuffs :(






I acutally managed to make a goal!




Hagrid without a head looks kind of weird though...






I found the deathly hallows!



by far my favourite character *sobbing*




Narcissa's wand (the black one on the left) is quite impressive


At the end of the exhibition there was a little shop and I clearly had to spent all of my money and now, my Harry Potter collection is growing and growing. I already had Hedwig and the time turner and I bought Hermione's wand, a 'Dobby is a free elf' cup and a Gryffindor scarf which is now all set up in my room for everyone entering to see. 


Now that I'm looking at the pictures again I have to make a note to myself: finally book a trip to Orlando to the Harry Potter Theme Park or to London and then never leave!

I really hope this brought some of the magic I experienced into your house.
Have you been growing up with Harry Potter as well? Have you ever been to the London Studio Tour or the Harry Potter Theme Park? Please share your experiences with me, I'd love to read yours as well!

See you soon,
Juley


No comments:

Post a Comment