Tuesday 31 March 2015

Primark Haul


Hey guys, 

when I spent the weekend in Cologne I went on a little Primark shopping spree and now I'm going to share the pieces I bought.



The first thing I bought is a blouse in kind of a khaki shade with a little cute zipper in the back and I really am in love with it - blouses in general. You'll always look like you made an effort but it's stilly comfortable.
The secound thing are those stone-washed jeans and I've worn these almost everyday since I bought them. I think this is the first pair of jeans which fit me completely and this is amazing. They don't bulge around the knee area and the length is almost perfect! I will definitely pick more of these up the next time!


The next item in my bag is a black blouse with a silver zipper in the front and this piece is absolutely adorable in my opinion. I also bought this in a light pink shade, as you can see in the next picture.



The next blouse I purchased is the same as in my last Primark Haul, just with a different pattern. I told you that I usually buy one of those and I just couldn't walk past this one. I love the pattern, which is kind of flower-y and makes me wish for spring and summer.


The next item is a black and white striped top which is perfect for vacation. There are two pieces in the front which you can tie together and I think this looks absolutely cute.


Can you guess that I'm really wishing for summer? I love love love those white jeans shorts and think they'll look amazing when I finally have my tan back!


I bought those in a red-orange shade and am super excited to wear them!


Hakuna Matata! The Lion King may be my favourite movie of all time and when I was a child I watched it over and over again and I still know it by heart. Also this film came out in 1994 which is the year I was born so it all lines up and I couldn't possible leave this shirt in the store.


I also bought a Marvel pullover and I looove it! It is super comfy and soft and just perfect for this unstable weather. This is actually one of my favourite pieces I bought.


How adorable is this jumper? I seriously can't wait for summer anymore. I love that it is strapless and this amazing, yet kind of weird pattern which brightens up my day. There is also a little 'belt' so you can make it tighter or looser if you want to.


I also picked up a little black summer dress which is absolutely cute I think. It is very simple but has a little embroidery at the top.


I bought a Moomin PJ! I loved this series when I was growing up and the PJ is incredible soft and perfect for a good night sleep.


I also picked up this bikini since I only had one and buying bikinis is always horrible for me so I was really happy that this fits perfectly. I absolutely adore the floral print.


Besides clothes I also purchased a few pairs of sandals and I think those are super cute and can be combined with everything. They have those golden pieces which is kind of a highlight.



I got two more pairs of sandals with those cute little flowers on top and I honestly can't wait to wear them.


The last thing I acquired are those plain white sneakers. I really wanted a pair of white shoes for quite a while now and they are just so comfy and perfect for school and work.

So, that's everything that has been in my shopping bags. I actually didn't buy any jewellery because I have so much and couldn't really find something I liked.

I really am happy with my purchases and hope that you liked this kind of haul.

Do you already have something in your closet you are excited to wear in summer? I would love to read about your favourite bits and pieces in the comments!

Love,
Juley

No comments:

Post a Comment